AQUATEX is an acrylic emulsion luxury paint, for walls treated with putty.It leaves a velvet surface (almost satin) with lasting whiteness. It creates a sense of luxury. Due to its special composition (lead-free, resistant to washing), it is strongly recommended for children's rooms, kitchens, hospitals, etc. It may also be applied on surfaces previously coated with ULTRALAC or old enamel paints.
- Shades: White and in thousands of shades via CHROMASYSTEM.
- Application method: Roller of medium/short synthetic bristles.
- Drying time: 1.5±0.5 hours. Recoat after 5±1 hours.
- Thinning: Water, up to 10% v/v.
- Spreading rate: 9±1 m²/Lt for 2 coats.